About

Since the first race (in 1993) at Manchester, Vermont’s Hildene Meadows, the area Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure has generated more than $6.7 million in Vermont and New Hampshire, 75% of which stayed in the two-state region. That means that more than $5 million was devoted to breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in Vermont and New Hampshire; the remaining 25%, more than $1.7 million, helped support Susan G. Komen for the Cure’s national research program.

Latest Digital Offer

Helpful Links

Past Print Ads